You will be picked up from your hotel at approx 3pm for four amazing activities: quad bike riding, camel riding, a Bedouin dinner and star gazing.
Start with a quad, head into the desert to play on amongst the sand dunea. Then you will be taken to the Bedouin camp to see how these people have lived in the desert for thousands of years. Enjoy a camel ride in the desert around the camp and then return to enjoy a feast specially prepared for you by the local Bedouins. Later an, astronomy expert will take you away from the light of the camp to see the stunning desert night sky. Telescopes with photography equipment will be provided. Finally return to your hotel after a long and exciting day.
- Pick up and return service from your hotel in Sharm El Shiekh
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Quad bikes in the desert for about an hour
- Camel ride in the desert for about 15 minutes
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- Star gazing through telescopes
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal Spending
- Optional activities